SM Dynamics Nigeria Limited - Over the past ten years we emerged as one of the respected multi-platform, multi-industry firms in Nigeria and growing stronger. Our businesses include Information Technology, Warehousing, Fleet & Fuel Mgt., General Contracting, Purchasing, Import & Export, Oil & Gas, Distribution and Construction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: GSM Technician
Locations: Abia , Akwa Ibom , Anambra , Bayelsa , Benue , Cross River , Delta , Ebonyi , Edo , Ekiti , Enugu , Imo , Ogun , Ondo , Osun , Oyo , Rivers
- The GSM Technician reports directly to the Head, Operations and Managing Director / CEO. By hierarchy, he / she is under the Technical Supervisor and acts in the capacity of Location Manager where and when designated while represents the organization in the same capacity.
The main duties of the GSM Technician includes and not limited to the following:
- Represent the company as a professional in the area of Android Tab troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance.
- Receives and documents all faulty Android Tabs given to him / her.
- Receives and documents all Spare parts intended for the purpose of repairing faulty Android Tabs.
- Troubleshoots all faulty Android Tabs with a view to achieve repair rate of 100% all the time.
- Report daily Kits Repairs to the Head Office
- Report Daily / Weekly / Monthly Kits Position and Spares position to the Head Office.
- Initiate the preparation of SignOff sheets for jobs done on the 24th of every month.
- Quickly report or communicate incidents, anomalies and observations to Head Office.