Guinness Nigeria PLC is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reward Manager (Cameroun & Partner Emerging Markets (PEM)
Ref. No.: JR1030124
Job type: Full-time
Worker Type: Regular
- To develop and implement a reward management system which supports the operating company’s business objectives and is aligned to the group’s global and regional reward strategies.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an integrated reward strategy in line with Diageo Global and regional reward principles and with Diageo Cameroun & PEM business priorities and objectives
- Evaluate existing remuneration and recommend improvements in line with the company business strategy and market developments
- Establish and annually review Salary Scale by grade to reflect market pay levels and internal relativity of pay
- Initiate and prepare Board Compensation Committee (BCC) materials to ensure that all major changes in compensation and benefits are approved
- Administer International Assignment documents and ensure that related local processes are effective and efficient
- Develop and implement a comprehensive reward communication strategy and plan
- Design and run appropriate educational remuneration workshops to ensure transparency and understanding of remuneration and benefits related practices and systems
- Lead the continuous improvement of the Performance Management process in the company through education, technology driven tools and development of business aligned processes.
- Oversee the effective delivery of remuneration and reward across the company especially Salary Increase Management and Incentive Schemes
- Drive cross-functional projects and activities aligned to company goals and objectives
- Establish and maintain effective and productive relationships, especially with external colleagues in the HR discipline and FMCG sector
- Utilise various communication channels to ensure understanding of remuneration matters across the company
- Oversee the development of technology driven tools that significantly enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of Performance Management and Measurement within the company