Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Administration
Salary Grade: Managerial
Essential Duties/Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
Include but not limited to the following:
- Supervise day-to-day operations of assigned functions and staff members to achieve organizational outcomes.
- Develop processes, systems, policies, and procedures to effectively manage assigned functions with a view to delivering best-in-class services for the organisation and its clients.
- Effectively secure the organisation and its human and material assets; anticipate security risks and adequately mitigate them.
- Deliver an efficient and high quality travel, transport and logistics service for the organisation; ensure a comfortable and secure air and ground movement for staff and a well maintained and cost-optimized vehicle and driver pool; identify, engage and manage competent outsourcing service providers for ground movements.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation and implementation.
- Manage the performance and development of direct reports.
- Develop and manage a cost effective and efficient procurement system that is secure and flexible to respond to a highly dynamic and fast-paced operating environment
- Working with relevant departments in the organisation, prepare the organisation for ISO certification of its operations in the shortest possible time.
- Any other relevant tasks assigned by line manager.