AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited - We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We have a challenging opportunities in an Engineering consulting firm to fill the position below
Job Title: Head, Automation
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves impacting technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled personnel from the engineering sector in the area of automation and process control, via the use of modern training aids, software, simulator and hands-on equipment.
- Developing/updating new instrumentation and process control courses
- Implementation of calibration training and projects
- Sourcing for instrumentation and process control projects e.g procurements, installation, repair, upgrades etc
- Building, installing automation & process trainers as well as software to facilitate training programmes
The Head, Automation should possess the following qualifications:
- Head, Automation will have over 10 years skill and competences in Automation, Instrumentation/process Engineering and Engineering Projects
- BSc./BEng./BTech./HND in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
- Upwards 3 years hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation skills
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers
- Must be skilled in practical/ field experience with direct applications of relevant software
- Minimum of 35 years old
- Ability to facilitate to pass across previous experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Readiness to travel for in-plant trainings
- Ability to carry out industrial automation installation projects
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject/title of the email.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here