Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, E-Business IT
Job ID: 33666
Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Banking
- Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- Responsible for ensuring robust, efficient eChannels platforms for business operations. This includes:
- Cards Solutions support e.g. Visa/Master/Verve
- Finacle Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking and USSD support
- Administration and support of e-Payment solutions e.g. PayDirect, WebPay, BankCollect, eTransact, LASG EBS-RSM payment systems.
- Responsible for strategy, planning, project delivery, operation and management of information technology function for Personal & Business Banking in Nigeria.
- Ensure alignment of IT strategy with short and long-term business goals.
- Manage and lead teams of technical staff, managing and supporting multi-systems, utilising technology that is optimized for the Bank
- Manage and oversee project implementation within budget and set time frames
- Operation Implementation & support of core banking, peripheral, electronic channels and specialized applications
- Technology enablement of users, branches, head office campuses, CCC, ATMs and other electronic delivery channels
- Minimise revenue leakage through automation of manual processes
- Satisfactory Audit Ratings.
- Manage direct reports on career development, training and other human resources related issues to ensure appropriate skills and knowledge transfer.