Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Finance & Operations
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for general management of all financial operations and reconciliation
- Responsible for daily loan booking, cleared cheques and inputting of loan repayment/inputting of expenses on Bank one
- Manage Central cash department and ensure control of the bank's vault, adhering strictly with laid down policies
- Ensure adherence to the relevant quality standards and confer with the appropriate personnel on financial standards
- Evaluate cash and bank levels to ensure they meet short and long term operating needs
- Develop and execute the financial budget including relevant departments accountable to the achievements of budgets and financial process
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that staffing and competency levels are achieved and exceeded in all aspects of the financial process
- Ensure accurate and timely processing and reconciliation of all general ledger accounts.
- Transfer funds for customers instructions.