OutsideIn HR Limited was birth from this realization - "you’ve got to find what you love…this is true for your work as it is for your lovers' - an excerpt from Steve Jobs famous Stanford commencement speech. Thanks Steve - who would have known how far reaching the impact of a commencement speech could go?
OutsideIn HR has been nurtured as a successful social experiment - to find out what happens when you stop careering and start contributing! Contributing really meaningfully in the areas you're most passionate about. Selah.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Financial Technology
- Responsible for planning, project delivery, operation and management of Financial technology function
- Lead Technical and Business strategy and contribute to pipeline ideas.
- Work with the team to translate user needs into development requirements that drive impact for the business.
- Identify and bring forth strategic topics needing attention and presents compelling suggestions for additional research or feasibility assessment.
- Partner with cross functional-teams including product Management to translate product vision into a deliverable roadmap
- Identify, validate and manage collaboration with 3rd party services and resources where required.
Corporate Governance & Risk Management:
- Liaising with relevant regulatory bodies such the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), NIBSS, CIBN.
- Grow and lead a talented team, developing the careers and technical capabilities of all team members.
- Own and manage work streams from inception through implementation ensuring outcomes and deadlines are met.