Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
- Responsible for engaging, maintaining, developing, and efficiently utilising the Company’s human resources by designing, articulating, planning, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of human resources and employee relations policies, practices and programs with a view to improving the working environment, cultivate happy work-force and raise employee productivity.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Ensuring that only suitably qualified persons are engaged to undertake the company's services by establishing efficient and effective recruiting, testing and interviewing and selection processes
- Establishing and maintaining a balanced pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions and recommending and implementing pay structure reviews.
- Proper documentation and safe-keeping of human resource records nation-wide; and maintaining historic human resource records by designing and implementing a filing and archiving system that will efficiently keep current and past records.
- Visiting of state/regional offices of the company and effectively coordinating HR policies and practices nation-wide