Goldline Nigeria Limited with head offices in Lagos Nigeria and several branches and partners across the country, has been at the fore front of manufacturing, importation, distribution, installation and maintenance of high quality building and finishing materials to the building and construction industry.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
- To promote corporate values and enable business success through human capital management, including Employment, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits, Performance Management and Employee Relations
- Contribute to accomplishment of HR best practices and objectives that will provide high performance culture.
- Propose and generate sound HR policies & procedures (aligned to company Vision, Mission and Values.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Handle all human resources matters including manpower planning, recruitment, learning & development, compensation, performance management and employee welfare
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Handle employee relations issues
- Advise and assist other departmental managers on interpretation and administration of human capital policies and program
- Report to management and provide decision support through human resources
- Attend to all matters pertaining to codes of conducts such as conflict of interests, conflict resolutions, work hours, dress codes, harassments, etc.
- Enforce and sustain business culture, attitudes, focus, momentum, dedications, punctuality, alertness, integrity, consciousness, resourcefulness, and work quality among workers.