Our client, a technology–driven Capital Market Investment Mediator and a thoroughbred in share registration business in Nigeria has given us the task to source a Senior Product Specialist.
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 10 years
Job Field: Human Resources / HR
This role reports to the Managing Director/CEO and has the following responsibilities:
- Articulate, update and execute policies and processes in line with the company's business strategy, key business objectives and labour laws.
- Communicate approved strategies, policies and procedures to business leaders and staff and drives compliance and adoption.
- Prepare the annual Human Capital budget and plan, and drive their implementation.
- Evaluate, present the case for change and drive the implementation of the appropriate resourcing and talent management initiatives to ensure that the organisation has the talent required to deliver its strategy.
- Develop and maintain a competitive and merit-based compensation system to support the organisation's reward philosophy as well as its talent attraction and retention strategies. Lead benchmarking activities and advise management on findings and their business implications.
- Work with the Heads of Business Divisions or Units and Line managers, to design and implement staff training & development strategies and plan to ensure identified needs are addressed with suitable training interventions.
- Ensure the company's Human Capital Information Management Systems and their outputs remain fit for purpose and current.
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including
- HRIS and ATS)
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.