Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
- The Head of Human Resources will be responsible for managing strategic talent imperatives to ensure the firm attracts, retains, deploys and develops the right kind of people with the right mindset, to ensure continuity & sustainability of the business and delivering HR value propositions in alignment with the organization's strategy
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement human resource strategies on talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations
- Develop, deploy and manage the Talent Strategy (comprising frameworks, processes and tools) to support the organization's growth agenda.
- Manage the end to end process of recruitment
- Responsible for ensuring that the business’s values are clearly communicated and understood at all levels of the business, clarifying on employee conduct necessary for realizing an engaging, high performance culture within the business.
- Develop long-range strategic planning in order to anticipate the innovation of change initiatives that promote people productivity, organizational efficiency, and cost effectiveness.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to HR functions by overseeing administration, talent acquisition, training and development and career development
- Design and facilitate orientation program for new hires.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensure organization's compliance.
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards.
- Deal with grievances and violations and invoking disciplinary action when required.
- Evaluate staff development programs to measure success of these programs.
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Drive people transformation and change management initiatives across the organisation