GTI Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading Nigerian Investment Banking group with proven expertise in Financial Advisory, Securities Dealing (Fixed Income and Equities), Asset Management and Private Equity”. We have strong capacity in financial services delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Information Technology
- Scrutinize approve and maintain relationship with software vendors and tech. companies.
- Monitor major projects, IT budgets, priorities, standards, procedures, and overall IT performance;
- Coordinate priorities between the IT department and other departments
- Managing information technology and computer systems
- Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations
- Managing IT staff
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, networks and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Manage and maintain, hardware, software, office networks and systems across branches.