Audacious is Nigeria's fastest growing fashion retail organization. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.
Audacious currently has Ten outlets in different locations in Nigeria and plans to add more before the end of year 2018. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.
We require qualified candidates to fill the role below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Control Officer
- To Manage the Internal Control function for Audacious Business Concepts Ltd and sister companies.
- To ensure that the Internal Control function provides an independent assessment of Audacious internal systems and controls, including the systems for appropriate identification and evaluation of risk and for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- To draw any weaknesses or shortcomings noted to the attention of management.
- The internal audit function has unrestricted access to any of Audacious people, systems and records.
Key Job Responsibilities/Accountabilities
- Overseeing the personnel and daily activities of the internal control department.
- Ensuring adherence to laid down policies and procedures.
- Recommending changes to policies and procedures where necessary.
- Coming up with new policies and procedures where necessary.
- Apply a risk based approach to the review of the systems and controls of Audacious group through the implementation of an annual programme of audit review work
- To discuss the findings of audit reviews with management on a constructive basis in order to develop the most appropriate, proportionate solutions to issues arising.
- To report the results of audit reviews, including management responses and proposed action plans to address issues arising to the Board of Directors
- To perform ad hoc investigations and reviews at the request of the Board.
- As a member of any relevant committee to which the post holder may be appointed during the course of the year, to be familiar with the terms of reference and responsibilities, and to participate by attendance, reporting and challenge at meetings and accept collegiate responsibilities for decisions made.