Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounts
Locations: Ibadan-Oyo, Ilesa-Osun, Kaduna
- The Head of Accounts is s strategic partner in running the business and play a crucial role in providing relevant financial direction to the Business.
- The Head of Accounts is charged with establishing and maintaining adequate and functional controls in the financial reporting systems of the business
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing Business Planning and Financial Strategies that will support that overall Strategic focus of the business
- Ensure a seamless and real time running of the Financial Reporting processes to aid speed of delivery in providing real time and accurate financial information to Management and other users
- Manage profitably the Company’s Insurance as well as its Tax Affairs with relevant 3rd parties and consultants
- Assessment of the Business Performance against targets at pre -defined periods in the short term as well as against a 5 year plan
- Undertakes financial control and risk management activities that will reduce and eliminate incidence of wastages, budget overruns and cost to serve in an effective manner
- Manage the Working Capital of the Business to ensure that the liquidity targets and a shorter cash conversion cycles are achieved
- Oversee the activities of the Finance unit of the business as well as take an active role in building and leading a team of competent and high performing professionals in the Finance Unit