Aldelia Group - Our client, a leading Health-Tech company is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Credits
- Our client, a leading Health-Tech company, is looking for Head of Credits. He/she will oversee the Company’s loan portfolio, loan approvals, loan documentation and credit risk management.
- He /she will provide support and direction to team members and develop loan policies and procedures to ensure efficient operations.
- Responsible for Support and direction to team members and development of loan policies and procedures to ensure efficient operations.
- Set up the Credit Business Department. Identify, draft, develop and implement operational processes, policies and guidelines related to portfolio management, credit and other corresponding functions.
- Ensure that business development and relationship management is done in accordance with the Company’s credit guidelines.
- Work with senior management on the determination of overall loan portfolio composition and the management of concentrations.
- Exercise oversight of the internal credit risk review process for adequacy of risk ratings, regulatory compliance, loan policy conformance, and recovery of problem loans and the disposition of foreclosed assets.
- Ensure credit expansion happens retaining the asset quality.
- Manage underwriters, obtain insight for analyzing the credit condition of the borrower/sponsor and/or project and additional information related to the borrower relationship.