Mindfield Resources - Our client, a Manufacturing Company in Africa is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
- Need an enthusiast who enjoys thriving in new setup and creating from scratch, an influencer, team leader and has to be one who can thrive well in ambiguity.
- Lead the finance department of the company, hence it's a Manager Finance role to deliver the overall business plans financials KPI’s and implementing best practice financials models and process.
- Need a strong finance professional with ideally a flair or past experience in business development.
- The candidate will be a self-motivated team player with effective communication skills and an extraordinary ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- The ideal candidate has a hunger to learn and a growth mindset; is a leader both in and outside the office; plays to win and is results oriented.
- They should have the desire to coach, mentor and empower staff as well as the passion and determination to make sure the team is on a win-win track.
- Will act as an adviser to the senior stakeholders in managing the business, will be a business partner. Needs to have very strong background of internal controls and processes. Strong work experience in Manufacturing finance.
- At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment.
- Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but as a thumb rule if you do not hear from us in 7-8 working days post applying for the role then the resume has not been shortlisted and would be kept on the database for other roles.