Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of I.T
- Execute Payments specific processes and tools to drive adherence to enterprise-wide Standards.
- Establish new accounts for network operating system and application software
- Manages existing user accounts, including extending appropriate permissions, resetting of passwords and managing locked accounts
- Assist in the execution of internal control discipline and operational excellence within Payments platforms
- Assist in analysing, resolving, and maintaining both hardware and software for networks, telecommunications, printing, mobile devices, and computing environment.
- Support the implementation of QA/QC processes within Payments Platform through ongoing monitoring and testing of controls.
- Proactive identification of risks and audit issues related to the Payments platform
- Provides network and application logon orientation and training to end users
- Identify issues and/or control improvements for remediation, whilst assisting in building out actions plans and milestones.
- Drives strategy for proactive response to assessments, audits and inquiries ,ensuring appropriate and timely attention while minimizing disruption to the team.
- Proactively drive innovative business solutions, and use technical, enterprise, and business knowledge to work across structures to meet customer needs
- Proven track record of leading high performing teams, attracting and developing technical ability to build/maintain partnerships in a client-driven environment; experience with handling clients and demonstrating partnership during situations and challenges
- Excellent communication skills with ability to collaborate, influence, drive impact and report on evidence