Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa" We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards. Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents. Adexen's objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates excellence in all aspects of our services. This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
Job Title: Head of Internal Audit and Compliance
- Provide assurance to senior management on the effectiveness or otherwise of the company’s risk management, processes, and systems.
- Plan, execute, and report on operational, financial, regulatory, and compliance-related audits/reviews as well as ensure strict adherence to policies and procedures.
- Define the strategic direction for the Internal Audit function which aligns with the overall strategic goals of the company.
- Develop control and compliance policies/frameworks, procedures, programs, and manuals.
- Ensure continuous review and assessment of the effectiveness and efficiency of policies, procedures, and processes across the Company and identify improvement opportunities.
- Ensure adherence to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Conduct internal audit reviews.
- Plan financial, regulatory, compliance, or operational reviews/audits.
- Contribute, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
- Coordinate investigations into suspected fraudulent practices across the organization and recommend the appropriate line of action.
- Conduct risk assessments and identify controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Link risk assessment activity to the development of a strong annual compliance work plan.
- Manage work with risk, legal, compliance, and other control-related activities.
- Ensure required regulatory/statutory returns are rendered to the relevant agencies in a timely, regular, complete, and qualitative manner.
- Analyze and conclude on the effectiveness and efficiency of the control environment. Identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct Compliance Risk Assessment for new customers and products of the Company and establish controls/mitigates.
- Ensure appropriate level of communication is maintained on Internal Control matters to support the framework and ensure appropriate ownership and accountabilities from management and managers.