Aza Finance (Formerly Known as Bipesa) is an established provider of currency trading solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing and Digital
Location: Nairobi / Lagos / Dakar / Madrid
- The Head of Marketing and Digital will take the responsibility for overall marketing and digital results of AZA. You will develop and lead the implementation of marketing and digital strategies in order to strengthen AZA's market position and achieve desired business goals.
- You will be in charge of developing marketing and digital budget and scaling the business across our various products through digital lead generation and digital customer acquisition.
- The ideal candidate should have a big passion for digital technologies and utilising different marketing channels.
- He/she will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all the channels.
- As the Head of Marketing and Digital, you will provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company brand awareness and help the revenue team meet its targets.
- If you are a digital expert, highly flexible and adaptive out-of-the-box thinker with sharp analytical and problem-solving skills able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
- This role is open to candidates in Nairobi or Lagos or Dakar or Madrid with good written and verbal skills in English and French.
How your skills and passion will come to life at AZA:
- Take responsibility for annual marketing & digital plan, strategy and team.
- Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing & digital strategies/materials.
- Lead the digital transformation of AZA’s marketing activities.
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing & digital team.
- Drive the implementation of marketing & digital campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads.
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term market forecasts and reports.
- Work closely with the sales, account management, strategic partnerships and revenue operations departments to align on revenue generation strategies.
- Manage forecasting, budgeting and reporting for all paid marketing and digital channels.
- Assure the maximization of ROI and maintaining AZA’s LTV: CAC ratio at optimal levels.
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels.
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counter-strategies.
- Build long term relationships with employees, clients, government officials, and stakeholders.
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market share.
- In charge of all content in our website and all our digital platforms to ensure it is relevant and in line with the marketing and digital policies.
- Managing and increasing the online presence and brand of the company through networking tools and social media.
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data and make complex analysis.