Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Department: Production/Research and Development
- Observe operation and assures schedules are being met daily and safety standards are maintained.
- Inspects and tests production and processing line set ups daily to ensure proper operation of all equipment.
- Develops and trains employees in the operation of the production and processing unit at least quarterly.
- Supports compliance with all production & food regulatory standards i.e NAFDAC, SON, etc
- Being abreast of current trends through research, product sampling and data analysis to assist the company in making informed decisions on new product range.
- Responsible for developing short and longrange plans for budget and capital projects to maintain and improve facility buildings, equipment, and processes.
- As a member of leadership and a safety committee member, you will ensure the safety of all associates and comply with HSE regulations and standards.
- Creating product differentiation strategy and ensuring that all documentations are in order to export to the EU, USA etc.