Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Piping
Offer ID: 18392BR
Location: Lagos-EKO1 TWR(NGA)
Métier: Architecture Planning, Project Management, Site Construction/Supervision, Support/ Project Management
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
- Oversee the activities and workload management of piping discipline engineers
- Carry out preliminary, basic, and detailed studies and produce associated deliverables
- Review piping engineering deliverables to ensure technical quality
- Review designs produced to ensure compliance with Company and project piping specifications
- Develop and contribute to equipment specifications for procurement purposes
- Read, interpret and make necessary modifications/recommendations to facility engineering drawings
- Advise Engineering, Construction & Projects department as well as other other departments on piping related issues, identifying best practices, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers of piping and other equipment and materials to ensure technical specifications are understood and met.
- Prepare and ensure adherence to relevant procedures, international standards and Company technical specifications for application into design activities
- Ensure safe engineering practices with respect to piping and valves as the technical authority on piping & valves design