The Workplace Centre Limited - We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Production Operations
Reporting to: The Managing Director
- We are looking to hire seasoned Head of Production Operations responsible for managing the total production line in our Printing Press in achieving continuous improvement and optimization of all processes for increased customer satisfaction and business profitability.
Summary Key Deliverables
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day production operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Maintaining accurate data related to production.
- Effective manpower planning and shift optimization
- Effective waste control of materials and time
- Responsible for the technical management, supervision and control of production processes.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and cost effective management of day to day operations
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets
- Ensure health and safety regulations are met
- Plan, schedule, re-negotiate schedules as necessary ensuring customers’ expectations are exceeded
- Organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Stay up to update on print trends/new technology and see to staff development through organized trainings.
- Provide leadership, direction and coordination of the team to ensure people development for optimal productivity
- Create efficiencies and production workflows to accommodate a fast paced, growing workload.