Aldelia Group - Our client is a full-service health-Tech company that provides a suite of solutions for healthcare providers, payers, patients and partners in emerging markets - at the core of which is our SaaS based electronic medical records / hospital management information system (EMR/HMIS).
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Public Health
Strategy & Donor Sourcing Operations:
- Develop partnerships strategies to deliver on company's public health focused goals. Identify and cultivate opportunities for alternative potential funding streams for the organization, locally and globally.
- Prospect new relationships and partnerships with public health focused funders, foundations donors, trusts, and others.
- Develop grant management tools and methodology to ensure accurate tracking of opportunities, reporting and adjustments through the project life cycle.
- Lead the identification and submission of proposals and bids towards public health funding partnerships for company. Act as lead writer when necessary.
- Work with the Management Team to develop and expand the fundraising activities of the organization.
- Work with the rest of the Strategy & Partnerships Team to develop and maintain an extensive data bank of all partners and funders; liaising and expanding networks with current & potential donors and stakeholders.
- Contribute to the Company's overall Corporate Strategy through the delivery of high-quality services to key stakeholders and partners.
- Work with the Marketing & Communications team in implementing public health campaigns, community outreach events and & other PR activities.
- Ensure services are delivered in a manner which is responsive to partner needs, putting in place mechanisms for gathering and acting upon customer feedback and insight.
- Liaise with partners to finalize project descriptions, budgets, work plans, and monitoring and evaluation plans.
- Respond to requests from donors for compliance information and respond to donor compliance questions as needed.
- Manage engagement by constantly showcasing the impact of the organizationТs work.
- Ensure the design of interventions is sound and reflective of established need.
- Collate performance information and produce performance reports.
- Provide technical support to the Growth Team, on the development and implementation of Public Health programs, including developing a network across the county.
- Drive and develop joint business plans with relevant strategic partners, voluntary organizations and community groups.
- Maintain sound and up-to-date knowledge of the public health sector and draw on good practice for the benefit of the Company and its clients.
- Develop strategies for advancing the public health outlook and competencies of health facilities within the company's Network
- Devise a policy framework to guide companyТs push for the inclusion of private health facilities in national health policies, plans and budgets
Business Research and Analysis:
- Interpret trends and data to gain actionable insight that aid the development of public health partnership strategies.
- Work with R&D and other departments to conceptualize and create new programs and solutions for company.