- B.Sc/HND and or equivalent in any discipline
- He/She must have worked in the financial sector in similar capacity for at least 5 years.
- Proven track record of helping sales team to achieve set target
- Proven track record of delivering compliant sales against target through self-generation of leads and referrals - an Achiever
- Excellent networking, sales and customer relationship management skills
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be passionate about service quality.
- Key qualities of Self-motivation, persistence and follow up
- Organized and able to adhere to deadlines
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the MD
- Intermediate user knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Professionalism, integrity and commitment to social mission of Micro-finance banking.
- Strong business acumen and Knowledge of low income market
- Comprehensive knowledge of Micro-finance banking products, marketing and business development
- Sound knowledge of Micro-finance services, procedure, laws and regulations
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of micro, small and medium enterprise market.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong general management and people skills
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.