PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) - Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading financial institutions providing insurance and financial services. They offer a range of business and personal insurance services including group life assurance, business travel insurance, mortgage protection, savings plan and credit life. As part of our client’s mission to creating value and ensuring peace of mind in an uncertain world, it currently seeks a dynamic and competent individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Reference Number: 130-PEO00852
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Executive Director - Marketing and will be responsible for overseeing all sales activities of the company and meeting sales target. Other responsibilities include:
- Devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets
- Development and implementation of the brand and marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Ensures that the marketing team implements the marketing objectives.
- Coordinates the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team
- Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc
- Map out potential customers and generate leads for the Organization
- Ensures continual training and development of all members of the sales department.