Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Operations Support
Job Type: Full time
Business Intelligence & Analysis:
- Monitor compilation, accurate verification and sorting of information according to priorities for Business Intelligence Analysis.
- Ensure weekly review of data from all the departments for identifying deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities where possible and check the output
- Monitor regular update staff members on how to comply with data integrity
- Generate reports, store completed work in a designated location and perform backup operations
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Using current and historical data to determine the profitability of each operational vehicle
- Using current and historical data to daily/ monthly determine revenue loss from non-operational vehicles
- Monitoring and measuring drivers’ indices – customer complaints, misdemeanors, obedience
- Weekly Cost / Revenue profitability profile relating to each profit-center of the Company.
- Daily, Weekly / Monthly revenue adequacy analysis reports.
- Daily/ Weekly and Monthly analysis of fuel consumption trends of all operational vehicles.
- Determination of fuel consumption forecasts based on historical and current data with age of vehicle and other relevant parameters in mind
- Any other
- Managing relationships between functions.
- Monitoring all vehicular assets transfer between regions / States.
- Monitoring the way complaints between regions arise and are resolved.
- Coordinating all necessary approvals across the regions.