ipNX Nigeria Limited is a leading provider of infrastructure-based Telecommunications and Information Technology services here in Nigeria. Leveraging more than a decade of experience, the company was formed by the divestment of the telecommunications services division of Telnet Nigeria Limited and has been in operation for many years. ipNX currently provides a range of communications and IT services to Corporate organizations within Nigeria on its IP (Internet Protocol) based communications network using both radio and satellite communications technologies. As part of its growth strategy, ipNX seeks to also extend its services to small and medium sized businesses and residential customers. In the long term, ipNX has determined that it needs also to have a strategic presence in the wire line market to ensure that we will be able to provide future services, which require high bandwidth in the last mile.
Job Title: Head, Planning & Design
Job ID: 67
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Function: Planning and Design
Reporting to: Head, Infrastructure Planning and Quality
Travel Frequency: N/A
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for planning FTTh clusters, nodes and reliable wireless network infrastructure designs.
- Contributes to vendor selection, proof of concept designs, network architecture reviews and any other initiatives of the division as directed by the Head, Infrastructure Planning and Quality.
- This role ensures high levels of customer satisfaction and operational excellence during all levels of engagements with customers and stakeholders, proactively providing support and input.
Expected Key Results:
- Delivery of wireline network infrastructure plans and designs.
- Delivery of wireless network infrastructure plans and designs.
- Project Management
- Co-ordinates across despaired parties to deliver value.
- Asset Management
- Direct development of team members.