The Workplace Centre Limited - We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Production
Reporting to: the Managing Director
- We are looking to hire an expatriate Professional in the Print sector to manage a large scale commercial Press in Lagos Nigeria in achieving continuous improvement and optimization of all processes for increased customer satisfaction and business profitability.
Summary Key Deliverable
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Responsible for the technical management, supervision and control of production processes.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and cost effective management of day to day operations
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets
- Ensure health and safety regulations are met
- Determining and sustain quality control standards
- Plan, schedule, re-negotiate schedules as necessary ensuring customers’ expectations are exceeded
- Oversee the selecting, ordering and purchase of materials
- Organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaise with related vendors and marketing and sales staff
- Stay up to update on print trends/new technology and see to staff development through organized training.
- Create efficiencies and production workflows to accommodate a fast paced, growing workload.