Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria's largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Revenue Mobilization Monitoring & Assurance
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Chief Commercial Officer
- To ensure effective strategies are put in place to ensure optimal collection activities.
- To ensure adequate measures are put in place to guard against commercial losses and detect potential revenue leakages / irregularities
- Plan, allocate, co-ordinate and monitor revenue collection across the business.
- Develop and implement creative and innovative strategies that ensure revenue and collection targets are met.
- Introduce quantifiable revenue/ collection monitoring mechanisms around the business.
- Identifies areas with high financial leakages and design appropriate strategies to enhance billing and collection operations – minimizing commercial losses.
- Sets and meet agreed revenue protection targets and goals while maximizing cash collection and developing intelligence that will enhance theft detection.
- Works with relevant department to develop revenue protection processes and procedures to guard against potential commercial losses.
- Carries out periodic Quality Assurance (QA) on revenue protection processes and recommends improvement opportunities.
- Reviews I. E’s revenue vis-à-vis energy supplied to BUs.
- Prepares periodic reports on potential process gaps (revenue leakages) and improvement opportunities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure strategies are in place to recover energy loss. Track recovery of Loss using the designated template.
- Perform assurance test on energy shared across feeders, Business Units and Undertakings
- Perform Quality Assurance on Revenues Billed across business units
- Oversee the formulation and Review of Standard Operating Process within the entire revenue value chain
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the Head of Department / COO/ CEO of the Company