Goldline Nigeria Limited with head offices in Lagos Nigeria and several branches and partners across the country, has been at the fore front of manufacturing, importation, distribution, installation and maintenance of high quality building and finishing materials to the building and construction industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Sales and Marketing
Reports to: Managing Director
Summary of Position
- The Head, Sales and Marketing is chiefly responsible for the deliverables in all sales and marketing activities of the company and the E-commerce platform while upholding the company’s brand.
- Grow customers’ base (numbers), sales turnover and gross profit.
- Discover new markets for the company’s services; develop strategies to increase company’s market shares in new and existing markets.
- Manage the company’s E-commerce platform
- Produce and monitor periodic sales budgets and reports for the entire company based on sales and marketing intelligence.
- Drive branch heads to achieve company's sales target and ensures that they achieve (exceed) their respective branch targets.
- Create and sustain marketing and sales momentum across board.
- Exercise Control and overall supervision over Technical and Support services unit to ensure that the unit becomes an effective tool of matchless customer service through timely and high quality technical and support services to our customers.
- Responsible for initiating and directing the use of modern and traditional marketing media to facilitate sales. Such media include suitable above the line (ATL) and below the line (BTL) advertisements, promotions, trade fairs & exhibitions, and company’s ecommerce optimizations.
- Drive branch expansions, new products developments and optimization of all sales expansion strategies.
- Perform other duties as may be required