Aldelia Group - Our client, an International Automobile company is recruiting to fill the vacant role below:
Job Title: Head, Sales & Distribution
Location: Lagos, with extensive travels
- The Head, Sales & Distribution will play a critical role in enabling company to meet its revenue goals and
- contribute to its long-term growth. The successful candidate will seek out new business opportunities for company through a combination of sales planning and execution, partner enablement, business planning, and post-sales support.
- He/she will be directly responsible for building the relationships with company’s third-party partners to develop a robust pipeline of sales opportunities to meet its aggressive revenue growth objectives.
- This role will be responsible for planning, monitoring and ensuring achievement of customer and revenue market share objectives; delivering operational excellence in distribution, channel management and market expansion. Responsibility is to achieve overall sales success
Essential Job Functions
- Be company’s contact for all the stakeholders at the assigned partners’, lots, OEMs and Dealers.
- Focus will be on building strong executive relationships with emphasis on enabling & activating partnerships, and driving prospect pipeline for company
- Develop a deep understanding of the assigned partners’ business strategy and build specific company growth initiatives that align to the partners’ business strategy
- Increase partner driven sales for company by establishing alignment between company and the partner’s sales organization by designing and running activities such as: Partner Programs and pipeline review, etc. The goal will be to develop a robust, predictable pipeline
- Work effectively across company to drive strategic initiatives; manage pipeline and report results to key internal stakeholders.
- Work directly with the partners' marketing teams to develop sales programs and assets to drive awareness in the market and generate new sales opportunities
- Responsible for the entire Sales Channel operations; ensuring achievement of channel sales targets
- Responsible for identifying and penetrating prospective clients/customers headquartered in the assigned target market
- Generate sales revenue by promoting company services to partners
- Lead all stages of the sales cycle as needed to support the conversion of opportunities to sales.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry and customers to identify and propose unique solutions
- Leverage knowledge to execute sales strategy that meets or exceeds revenue objectives.
- Create strong relationships based on trust, integrity, and customer satisfaction to effectively drive sales and repeat business
- Track, analyze and report sales activity using company’s internal reporting tools
- Plan and execute strategies to generate revenue for the company through sales distribution
- Lead the recruitment, development and relationship management of company’s Channel
- Partners and Distributors
- Plan sales and business development opportunities, including supporting local sales and center operations teams
- Review channel partners & distributors to ensure healthy ROI
- Expand distribution width and depth
- Identify and formulate sales strategies to help drive distribution across dealers, partners and other identified customer channels.