Sigma Consulting & Management Services Limited - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Administrator
- We are looking for a Healthcare Administrator to coordinate our client's medical services.
- For this role, you should understand healthcare regulations and be able to handle medical information discretely. Our ideal candidate has previous experience as a Healthcare Administrator and is able to complete administrative tasks accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Candidate should either have a medical or nursing background. Though this is not critical.
- People who have prior experience working in a clinic or a hospital in an administrative capacity or even in providing nursing or medical care in previous job roles, we would also accept those with previous banking experience.
- You will NOT be providing medical care to people however, you will be discussing medical related issues.
- Monitor budgets and prepare reports
- Maintain medical and staff records
- Track medical and office supplies stock
- Update patient health records,
- Keep records of expenses and suggest ways to minimize costs
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and patients
- Liaise with medical staff to identify efficiencies
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations