Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
At Lily hospitals, we recognize that our staff is vital to the achievement of our organizational vision, the sustainability of our mission and the profitability of our business. We also recognize that our staff are our most valuable assets and as such continuously prioritize their welfare, and also see to the provision of an environment that is conducive for optimal productivity and performance and which consistently supports operational efficiency and effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Health Information Technician
Location: Benin, Edo
Job Category: Junior- level
- To build strong health information centre that will ensure prompt service to patient.
- To ensure complete and accurate documentation of all patient records and to protect the confidentiality of patient health records.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Clinical Care
- Send admission notification to companies
- Get authorization from companies for specialized investigations and surgeries
- Prepare medical report for client
- File Retrieval - Antenatal Clinic
- Patient’s reminder appointment
- Appointment Scheduling
- Document scanning and archiving
- Adherence to clinical governance