Health Systems Consult Limited (HSCL) is a health systems and public health consulting firm providing technical assistance for health systems reforms towards universal access to cost-effective and quality health care across Nigeria and the continent of Africa. HSCL has offices in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and Zambia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Systems Strengthening (Reproductive Health/Family Planning) Officer
Reports to: HSS/(FP/RMNACH) Advisor/The State Team Lead
- Develop methodology, protocol and tools and support implementation of a needs assessment for family planning (FP) services in the state to identify critical gaps in the benefit package for FP by the LSHS.
- Provide technical assistance for the re-design the benefit package for FP and design an approach for scaling up or phasing the inclusion of FP services in the benefit packages for the scheme
- Provide technical assistance for the review and refinement of frameworks, processes and tools for the scheme including the operational guideline, service delivery models/networks, enrolment, strategic purchasing (SP) and claims management processes with a focus on the FP component for the scheme to reflect implementation realities
- Develop methodology, tools and support the implementation of a capacity needs assessment of relevant staff of the SMOH and LSHMA on health financing and develop/implement strategies/plan to address capacity gaps through on the job mentoring and supervision and training workshops
- Support the STL to develop and implement a roadmap for the operationalisation of the LSHS - which should enable the implementation of the FP component of the scheme
- Support the STL to develop progress summaries, policy briefs, and technical reports as requested
- Support sub-grantees on the project with implementation of activities on demand generation and provider readiness
- Support the STL in implementation of project work plan and tracking deliverables.