The Eye foundation hospital was started in 1993 as a high tech specialist Eye hospital capable of providing services comparable to those obtainable abroad. It is the first and foremost indigenous eye practice in the country that runs a group practice with many sub specialized ophthalmologists.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospital Service Manager
Location: Lagos, Ogun
- The Hospital service manager will be responsible in handling the day-to-day administrative and operational workflows of the hospital, in addition to providing active support to clinical departments and workflows.
- The HSM will interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Strong decision making ability and attention to detail are important in this position.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the facility as a manager you must secure the operational and administrative stability of the establishment
- Support the Marketing of hospitals’ services to prospective public/private hospitals/clinics, Public/private agencies, organizations/ companies.
- To ensure patient satisfaction by cultivating an efficient and safe environment.
- Keeping a log of all facility and equipment maintenance needs and reporting timely to appropriate section handling it to avoid downtime.
- Responsible for collecting/supervising the collection of relevant metrics to be used to improve patient care and drive business growth.
- Responsible for fostering strong communication across medical staff and non-medical staff to create an efficient work environment.
- Responsible for ensuring the enforcement of organizational policies and oversee the staffs’ compliance to policies.
- Responsible for preparing of daily/weekly/monthly/annual activity progress reports.
- Maintain administrative staff by orientating, training employees, maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Assisting the HR team & Management by accomplishing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for your branch staff leave planning and leave calendar in collaboration with clinical dept.
- Improve program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieve financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintain continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Be able to cover for administrative staff on leave or off sick if need be.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.