BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- We are seeking a professional and customer-focused Hotel Manager to oversee our hotel operations. In this position, you will direct the day-to-day operations and activities at your allocated hotel location
- Your duties will include managing personnel, collecting payments, monitoring budgets, and evaluating hotel performance.
- To excel in this role, you must be approachable and detailed-oriented with proven hospitality or management work experience.
- Our ideal candidate will also demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Oversee personnel including receptionist, kitchen staff, and office employees.
- Monitor employee performance and conduct regular evaluations to help improve customer service.
- Collect payments and maintain records of budgets, funds, and expenses.
- Welcome and register guests once they arrive.
- Resolve issues regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies.
- Organize activities and assign responsibilities to employees to ensure productivity.
- Create and apply a marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services and amenities.
- Coordinate with external parties including suppliers, travel agencies, and conference planners.
- Evaluate hotel performance and ensure compliance with health and safety rules.
- Partake in financial activities including establishing room rates, setting budgets, and assigning funds to departments.