Smart Partners Consulting Limited - Our client in the hospitality industry is in need of an experienced candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Security Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises plans and schedules Security activities.
- Determines personnel deployment and level requirements within a shift.
- Knowledgeable of all duties of the Security Officer, Dispatcher and Supervisor.
- Plans and schedules all Security activities for the shift
- Conducts thorough investigations necessary to complete accurate incident reports in a timely manner.
- Must be trained, skilled and certified in First Aid, BLS and AED.
- Assures optimum guest satisfaction through the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Enforces company policies as they pertain to guest and employee conduct on the premises. Documents infractions and advises management where appropriate.
- Responds to all emergencies such as fire, injuries, property damage, etc.