Golden Six Hotel & Restaurant is one of the most preferred hotel in Nigeria and West Africa as a whole and this is all about HOSPITALITY! It is located in Lekki Scheme 1 in the heart of Lagos State, the most economically important state of the country, major financial centre and would be the fifth largest economy in Africa. We offer our corporate clients and walk in guests a perfect blend of relaxation, activities, and African tradition delicately infused to meet the highest international standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Store Keeper
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Oversee, coordinate and organise the housekeeping department to ensure an exceptional service in room cleaning preparation.
- Enforce company brand standard of quality and cleanliness and ensure an efficient use of all cleaning equipment and material.
- Oversee and coordinate the organisation of the linen and welcome stock management, respecting safety and security within the allocated budget
- Manage the ordering and use of room amenities
- Be available at times of high attendance