Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the Foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
At Lily hospitals, we recognize that our staff is vital to the achievement of our organizational vision, the sustainability of our mission and the profitability of our business. We also recognize that our staff are our most valuable assets and as such continuously prioritize their welfare, and also see to the provision of an environment that is conducive for optimal productivity and performance and which consistently supports operational efficiency and effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: House Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
Type: Full Time
- This role is responsible for providing competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness.
- Such care shall be based on latest medical evidence and guidelines
Key Result Areas (KRA) - The key result areas of this role are:
- Resume for work on or before 8am and close not earlier than 5pm provided he has completed all pending duties and has properly handed over the outstanding duties to his colleague on call.
- Be in attendance at ALL Clinical Meetings: 7:45am on Mondays and 7:30am on Fridays
- Do a ward round every day of the week. The House Officer must be available for the Registrar/Senior Registrar and Consultant ward rounds and being on the previous call duty would not be taken as an excuse for his/her absence.
- Prepare presentation of each case before Medical Officer / Registrar, Senior Registrar and Consultant ward round.
- Must liaise with the Medical Officer / Registrar / Senior Registrar at all times on any issue concerning the management of the patient.
- See that the instruction given by the Medical Officer or Registrar/Senior Registrar during ward rounds are promptly carried out. This is means that the House-Officer must come back after the round to make sure that things are done appropriately and report to the Medical Officer or Registrar/Senior Registrar where such could not be done.