Society for Family Health is one of Nigeria’s largest non-governmental organisations.
Society for Family Health is recruiting for
Job Title: HQ Project Coordinator
Ref Id: sfh-40694
Contract Duration: 12 Months
- The Project Coordinator will have overall responsibility for project activities, including management of project staff, oversight and liaison with stakeholders at State and National levels.
- S/He will oversee the project design and implementation, and coordinate all field activities, including training, all demand generation activities such as canvassing, interpersonal education sessions, supportive supervision, documentation and the project evaluation.
- The staff will also be responsible for all the project deliverables and reporting to the donor.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Take the lead on advocacy activities for the project to all stakeholders to ensure buy-in, participation and enabling environment for project implementation.
- Supervise and coordinate the production of project outputs to ensure quality delivery within the time frame and budget provision as of the project.
- Supervise, guide and coordinate the work of the project implementation team, consultants and activity/sub-project contractors under the project.
- Oversee and ensure timely submission of the project report; inception report, combined project implementation review/annual project report (PIR/APR), monthly reports, quarterly reports, and other reports as may be required by the donors.
- Represent SFH on all relevant taskforces, subcommittees and technical working groups at the state level.
- Conduct regular supervisory visits to all participating CPs, PPMVs and referral facilities in project locations.
- Lead the publication of at least three (3) research articles by the project completion.
- Manage external communications between the project and State stakeholders.
- Supervise the routine data collection and data management for the project in the assigned locations.