Kloverharris Limited is a Human Resource/IT Consulting company that provides high-quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations to overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions using deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HR/Administrative Officer
- A Human Resource / Administrative Officer is responsible for providing HR/Administrative support to the organization.
- Some duties include inventory management, recruitment, organizing company records, budget and office reporting, staffing, training and development, performance management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Organizing special functions and social events
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety, and welfare of all employees
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures