Nicole Sinclair Consulting - Our client is a multi-national Chemical company based in Lagos and they are currently seeking to hire qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Administrator
- Succesful candidate would oversee the day to day management HR operations for the company.
- Manage all on boarding needs for the company, including implementing and continually developing a robust recruitment process.
- Overseeing the day to day management HR operations for the company to staff files management, performance management training and staff welfare
- Process all letters and contracts of employment, whilst managing the timely distribution of such documents.
- Handling monthly payroll for employee
- Achieve and maintain an enabling work environment and organizational excellence.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of contemporary HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization.
- Be knowledgeable about Nigerian labor law company compliance
- Ensure company compliance with all staff related remittances and liase with regulatory bodies for such
- Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees.
- Understanding employee’s grievances in their work engagement level and implement corrective measures for them.
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team.
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment, inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as neede
- Creating, updating, and maintaining personnel records, financial records for cash float, and other records and databases
- Updating office policies and procedures for administration of office
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Organizing conference room scheduling, equipment, and cleaning before scheduled meetings
- Preparing travel arrangements for executive office staff and managers;
- Overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Organizing special functions and social events
- Purchasing computers, printers, supplies, and other equipment
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing mail; signing for packages from USPS, FedEx or UPS; receiving mail and packages from couriers and delivering to proper recipient
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Acts as a liaison between the senior executives and other members of staff.
- Attends all management meetings, records, transcribes and meeting minutes.
- Manage meeting calendars by scheduling meetings, teleconferences and travel, including itineraries, airline reservations, hotel accommodations, rental cars and all other travel needs.
- Coordinates all logistics (travel and meeting) by booking tickets and organizing means of transportation to the scheduled destination.
- Ensures the offices are kept clean at all times.
- Maintain inventory and accurate supplies of all office amenities