Imperial Phoenix is a groundbreaking and synergetic HR consulting company in Nigeria that leverages on emerging HR technologies to ensures that organisations get the best of HR services. The aim is to develop resources with critical skills needed in evolving new frontiers in the African economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Reports directly to: HR manager
- The HR analyst will be responsible for identifying and assisting in solving HR related issues, ensuring these adhere to the organizations policies and objectives.
- He/she will be responsible for analyzing and evaluating data and reports, feeding back the findings to relevant managers and advising on changes and improvements to be made.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identifying and working with the HR team to resolve various HR related issues
- Helping with job audits and HR investigations and following up with relevant parties.
- Creating and delivering specialized presentations and training on HR related subject across clients.
- Providing advice and support to numerous departments in the organization regarding HR policies, processes, and best practice.
- Analysing and presenting data and reports to the appropriate area of expertise, identifying errors and advising on solutions.
- Assisting the HR team in the progression and moderation of operating policies, guidelines, and systems to encourage best practice within the company.
- Reviewing employee and candidate data and inputting this into relevant HR databases.
- Potentially supervising with training and providing coverage and feedback of staff performance.