Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Associate
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Plan the requirement and availability of human resources for the division/HO’s business over time and ahead
- Make available for all staff all work tools or conditions that contributes to or enhances the delivery of excellent performances from employees
- Conduct Performance Appraisal across the operating team in the organisation.
- Recommend to management approach and strategy to manage and improve capacity of employees
- Prepare and deploy payroll activities every month and ensure all employees are paid promptly and correctly.
- Identify aspects of the business operations that requires adequate skills improvements through trainings; Internal and External.
- Ensure the compliance of employees to the business rules and the company policies and the statutes listed in the company’s staff handbook
- Establish a network of relationships with the employees and ensure that this improves efficiency across the businesses.
- Provide motivational programs that will likewise improve initiatives and ingenuities across the business.
- Ensure compliance to the labor laws of the government
- Ensure employees and expatriates are aware of the laws of the government and that they comply adequately thereafter avoiding company representation of defaults.
- Liaise with Training Unit to facilitate the needed trainings for the organisation.