Jumia - We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services.
- As HR Help Desk Associate, your responsibility is to support the HR team in the delivery of key HR responsibilities relating to Staff Welfare, On-boarding and Off-boarding and Data Management as well as ensuring timely and adequate support is provided to address employee challenges.
- Assist the Team Lead in the prompt and seamless implementation of HR processes
- On-boarding of New hires to ensure smooth transition into the company to include Contract signing, verification of educational certificates, office tour, provision of functional work space and tools, Laptop collection, Issue of ID Cards
- Off-boarding activities including exit formalities and clearance
- Preparation of weekly recruitment feedback to be sent to the Talent Management team
- Leave and Attendance Management
- Pensions and H.M.O registration and interpretation of benefits
- Provide regular employee support service regarding payroll variations, employee relations, Business cards, CUG lines and other related employee enquiries
- Processing of invoices and payments for service providers
- Familiarize oneself with the relevant labour, tax, industry, business and regional laws to ensure that these are communicated to employees who may at any time require clarification
- Ensure that all the guidelines and policies set forth in the company’s business operations manual and other corporate documents are followed in collaboration with the HR Team Lead
- Assist in the scheduling and coordinating of regular employee appraisals
- Update Biometrics records regularly and as at when due
- Any other task as assigned by HR Manager/ Team Lead