Imperial Phoenix is a groundbreaking and synergetic HR consulting company in Nigeria that leverages on emerging HR technologies to ensures that organisations get the best of HR services. The aim is to develop resources with critical skills needed in evolving new frontiers in the African economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: HR Director
- We are looking for a HR Manager to join and lead our Human Resources department. HR Manager responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies and setting objectives for the HR team.
- You should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and compensation and benefits plans.
- You will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops and retains qualified employees.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing recruitment, training, career development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, industrial relations, employment law, compliance, disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintaining and developing the organization human resources by planning trainings, evaluating employee relations and human resource policies.
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with line managers; planning and delivering training.
- Preparing payroll and maintain staff records.
- Create and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues e.g. disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management and equal opportunities.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and descriptions for all positions.
- Create and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues e.g. disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management etc.
- Manage staff job results by disciplining employees, monitoring performance and appraising job results.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations, preparing pay budgets, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions, recommending, planning and implementing pay structure revisions.