Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is an Integrated Services private investment company, that provide high caliber investment Management and advisory services to individual, Corporate, domestic and international companies.
Job Title: HR Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
Job Field: Human Resources / HR
Our client is an Integrated Services private investment company, that provides high caliber investment Management and advisory services to individual, corporate, domestic and international companies. Due to expansion, they are in need of an HR Officer
- Assist in communicating company policies and procedures. Promote understanding within the organization
- Recruit for open positions and perform the full life cycle of recruiting activities including sourcing and screening applicants, maintaining recruiting systems, drafting offer letters, providing follow-through with candidates, supporting hiring managers, and reporting recruiting statistics.
- Draft and update job descriptions; assist in classifying positions and/or reclassifying positions as needed.
- Lead employee on-boarding activities; answer employee questions and provide support to managers when integrating new hires into the organization.
- Administer employee benefits programs, answer employee questions, support claim resolution, and maintain related systems.
- Support the performance review process; provide employees and managers with information about the process, policies, job duties, and process for promotion.
- Lead employee recreation and recognition programs.
- Maintain employee records.
- Responsible for a new hire, termination, and change of status forms with payroll. Serve as employee liaison to assist in problem resolution with issues related to benefit deductions and pay.
- Coordinate and ensure completion of employee exit interviews. Report outcome of exit interview information to management and track/maintains data.
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment laws and regulations.