Halogen Security Company Limited is the number one provider of professional Security Solutions in West Africa, currently transforming into an integrated global specialist end to end Risk management & security solutions group by offering strategic protection solutions and safety in our changing and open world. We are therefore attracting the best, bold, energetic and globally aware talents to drive our new subsidiaries and strategic business units to focused market segments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Responsibilities, Tasks and Activities
- Assisting the HR & People Development Manager with generalist HR matters, including reviewing and developing relevant company Policies and Procedures and providing advice in relation to employee performance, conduct and absence management
- Providing confidential ad hoc advice and assistance to company employees
- Assisting with preparations for disciplinary and grievance hearings as necessary
- Administration, co-ordination and support of company recruitment
- Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information
- Developing an induction programme for new employees
- Coordinating and administering company training and development programmes and liaising with external training bodies as required. This includes providing support in relation to Health and Safety training records for employees
- Administration and co-ordination of internal training programmes
- Developing and managing company employee-related programmes, such as work experience and internships
- Providing support in relation to the administration and processing of CRB forms for company employees
- Providing administrative support as required, including in respect of the company’s eligibility to work records and audits
- Fulfillment of additional duties as required.