Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HRIS Engineer
Offer ID: 18398BR
Métier: HRIS & Methods
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
- Support all existing HR applications.
- Provide support to other employees on all HR systems and ensure the effective use of HR Business Systems.
- Advise Users on the Business processes for daily activities
- Carry out analysis and design of identified process for automation.
- Write codes to automate processes.
- Design and develop database objects, including but not limited to tables, stored procedures, views, functions, queries.
- Participate in the testing of new and existing software modules.
- Design procedures to ensure availability of the HR Database at all times.
- Design and develop queries, stored procedures and function for analysing HR Databases.
- Monitor database performance and carry out database tuning when necessary.
- Ensure clean and high quality data is maintained in the HR database
- Carry out database upgrades when necessary.
- Liaise with all key actors to manage the end-to-end census process
- Carry out organization chart updates and provide periodic org chart and manpower reports.
- Provide standard and ad-hoc reports as may be required by management.
- Conduct census campaigns on a quarterly basis
- Manage employee data forecast and statistics