A leading international player in marine services, BOURBON offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited recruits a HSE Coordinator (Supply / Surfer)
Job Title: HSE Coordinator (Supply /Surfer) - (180031)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise HSE Company standards implemented on board and various company shore location
- Conduct risk assessments for shore/vessel activities
- Lead HSE performance by providing knowledge and advise to offshore and on-shore team
- Act as lead investigator during incident investigations on board and Offshore
- Provide coaching/advise on increasing HSE awareness among shore/vessel personnel
- Conduct safety trainings / inductions / seminars/ campaigns
- Conduct regular visits to company assets ashore and offshore
- Attend Client Seminars, Forums, Meeting and being part of their team of investigator where applicable
- Support Crew Boat, OSV at various company shore location
- Regular Offshore visit to conduct HSE activities onboard Crew boats and OSVs
- Work beyond assigned hours in response to deadlines and critical situations.
- Knowledge of Maritime International and Flag (Nigerian) regulation including Conventions and codes